In honor of the release on BluRay today, here’s an easy and fun snack. If you want to get your own copy of the BluRay, we’ve got it for you here! Just like the original Mr. Potato Head, you can make yours unique!
What You Will Need:
- Your favorite sugar cookie cutout recipe, prepared
- Your favorite frosting recipe (white)
- Black Fondant
- Pink Fondant
- Orange Fondant
- Red Fondant
- Yellow Fondant
- Brown Food Coloring Gel
- Yellow Food Coloring Gel
- Candy Eyes (or use fondant)
- Candy Moustaches (or use fondant)
- Roll out your sugar cookies, and use an egg shaped cookie cutter to cut out as many cookies as you can.
- Bake according to the recipe, and set aside to cool completely.
- Place your frosting in a bowl, and add in brown and yellow food coloring until you get a light brown color.
- Frost the cookies evenly, avoiding the edges.
- Place two eyes about ⅓ of the way down on each cookie.
- Roll a piece of pink fondant into a 3D triangle for Mrs. Potato Head cookies. And roll a piece of orange fondant into a 3D triangle for Mr. Potato Head cookies.
- Flatten a small piece of pink fondant into a circle, and cut in half. Round out the edges, and place beside the eyes for ears.
- Roll very small balls of yellow fondant, and place on Mrs. Potato Head for earrings.
- Place a moustache candy between Mr. Potato Head’s nose and mouth.
- Take a medium sized piece of red fondant, and roll like a snake. Shape into mouths for Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head.
- Place a thin sheet of black fondant behind Mr. Potato Head’s mouth if you would like it to be open.
- Roll thin pieces of black fondant, and place them above the eyes for eyebrows.
- Roll a large piece of black fondant into a sheet, and shape it into a hat for Mr. Potato Head cookies.
- Frost the very top of Mrs. Potato Head cookies with remaining white frosting to make her hat.
- Roll five small balls of orange fondant, and place them into the shape of a flower, and add it to the center of Mrs. Potato Head’s hat.
Can’t get enough of Mr. Potato Head and Toy Story 4, check out these awesome Halloween Costumes! #affiliatelink For kids and parents alike (and who doesn’t love a blow up costume?http://
Leave a Reply