Who’s ready to make your own DIY Princess Board Game? We know staying in can be hard and waiting on Amazon deliveries even harder. So, we at EZ Dis are committed to bringing you printable games and fun crafts every 2 days to get you and your kids through this time. Sometimes you just need to change it up and try something.
For this game you’ll need to be on your toes to be sure Ursula doesn’t take your voice, Rajan doesn’t run away, you don’t lose your shoe and most importantly that you never go to The West Wing! Luck may be on your side with Dopey joining in the fun or your frog turning into your prince!
- Print the PDF on heavy paper
- Cut out template for die on black lines being sure to leave the tabs intact
- Consider coloring the die now and maybe the board another day
- Firmly crease the die along the heavier black lines
- Apply glue to the tabs and carefully glue the to the back of the die faces next to them to form a cube (glue sticks will work best)
- Laminating the die is not recommended as it makes it harder to assemble
Time to Play:
You will need something to be your piece on the board….anything from a piece from another game or cutting out colored paper circles will work great. If you are patient, Amazon Prime has game pieces for under $5 to use with any games! #afflink
- Youngest player goes first or you can take turns going first. Have slightly older children, change it up by rolling the die and going in alphabetical order by the princess you rolled
- Place your piece at the “start”
- Roll die and move along the path to the first space with that character (players can be on the same space)
- First one to the end wins
If the game wears you out, you can check out our Princess coloring book and DIY Popcorn bucket to relax. If you have a Frozen fan in the house, maybe it’s time to make an Anna doll or a magic wand! If you are like so many and have Christmas on the brain you can check out these Beauty and the Beast ornaments! Whatever you do, enjoy your family time!