Are you ready for these fun and easy to make Mickey Mouse Pretzel Treats that are great for every day or a party? You will love them in no time at all! Best of all, it’s just a few simple ingredients and you are ready to go. Even young children can get in on the fun!
● Square Pretzels
● Hershey Kisses- Regular/ Plain
● Regular Plain M&M’s
● Mini M&M’s
● Cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
1. Preheat oven to 250*F
2. Place the pretzels onto the cookie sheet in rows
3. Add a plain Hershey kiss in the middle of the pretzel
4. Put the cookie sheet in the oven for about 2-3 minutes or until the Hershey kiss starts to slightly melt
5. Pull the cookie sheet out of the oven and immediately start place a regular M & M onto the chocolate (Place M side down)
6. Add two mini M&M to act as the ear above the regular size M&M
7. Once Mickey’s have been placed let sit for about 15 minutes or place in the fridge until the chocolate has hardened.
These are also great for gifting or any holiday. Make them special for Valentine with all red M&Ms, St. Patrick’s Day with all green and even the pastels for an Easter treat!