Oh, the weather outside is frightful but the Mickey Mouse Snowman Pancakes are delightful….and since we’ve got lots to eat, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! These adorable and yummy treats are perfect for a snow day, a lazy pajama day or even a Christmas or New Years morning breakfast. You are never to old for a little bit of breakfast fun. So, why not start the day with a smile. These are quick and easy to make for the whole family!
- Complete pancake mix, prepared to batter
- Red M&M’s
- Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Bacon, halved and cooked
- Prepare pancake mix to batter. Heat electric skillet or pan to about 300 degrees. Once hot spray with non- stick cooking spray.
- Place 1/2 cup round of batter on skillet then about 1/4 cup round on the top sides of bigger pancake to create Mickey shape.
- Cook until bubbles start to form and pop, then flip and cook until golden brown. Once done place on plate. Cook remaining batter.
- Dust first with powdered sugar. Then place two chocolate chips for the eyes, then place 1 red M&M in center for nose. Then take about 5 chocolate chips and place in half circle under M&M to resemble a snowman mouth. Then take two pieces of bacon and place at the bottom of Mickey head to look like a scarf.
Serve and enjoy!