We know you many of you are experiencing extra time at home and looking for some DIY family fun. Here’s an easy and fun game you can make at home so you have something new. Even better if the characters give your family a chance to share your feelings about the current Covid-19 pandemic and how it impacts them.
- Print the PDF on heavy paper
- Cut out template for die on black lines being sure to leave the tabs intact
- Firmly crease the die along the heavier black lines
- Apply glue to the tabs and carefully glue the to the back of the die faces next to them to form a cube (glue sticks will work best)
- Laminating the die is not recommended as it makes it harder to assemble
Time to Play:
You will need something to be your piece on the board….anything from a piece from another game or cutting out colored paper circles will work great.
- Youngest player goes first or you can take turns going first
- Place your piece at the “start”
- Roll die and move along the path to the first space with that character (players can be on the same space)
- First one to the end wins
Have fun and let your feeling out!
Looking for other ways for your family to share feelings Disney Style? Check out our post about Life Lessons from Disney Princess!